Future Fynbos will plant new varieties to develop the growing technology and marketability of these varieties.
- Plantings are restricted to a certain number of plants per variety depending on production time and market demand.
- Licenced growers will pay a percentage stem royalty for the duration of the plant’s productive life.
- Plant royalties are applicable, but vary according to the value of the product. Plant royalties per product are determined annually.
- Licence agreements include non-propagation, but once-off propagation licences may be granted on application to growers wishing to do their own propagation.
- Future Fynbos can also offer assistance to growers with the commercialisation of their own selections.
- Growers interested in producing any Future Fynbos products under licence can contact Caroline O’Brien for more information.
- Plant material is supplied by contracted nurseries who are at present Arnelia Nurseries.